Client Relationship Manager
Squareshot is a product photography service with studios in New York, Los Angeles, and Austin. We offer streamlined content production with fixed pricing and turnaround time. We provide the following services: standard product photos, paired product photos, ghost mannequin photography, group shots, highly detailed jewelry and watch photos, and hand model shots.
We’re seeking a highly productive, positive, and self-motivated individual who is passionate about helping people solve their problems.
This is a full-time remote position that includes working in the CDT time zone.
- Advanced level of English and experience working with US customers
- Writing and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Proven organization and scheduling skills.
- The candidate should possess a strong ability to negotiate various pricing options.
- Previous successful experience in customer relations/customer support.
- Proactive thinker and a team player.
- Proven self-starter who can identify new opportunities or test new strategies.
- Communicating with clients and processing the orders
– Process all customer inquiries via phone (JustCall, Zoom), email, or live chat on a website (Intercom).
– Process the orders (provide a quote, calculate the turnaround time, update order statuses, issue invoices, negotiate the prices, process revision requests).
– Entering and updating customer information in the client database.
– Consult regularly with clients to fully understand their needs and actively solve pain points.
– Resolve client issues in partnership with Product Photographer and Retoucher.
– Establish a trusted/strategic relationship with each client.
This is the most important part of the job. The Customer Relationship Manager must decide on the best use of each day’s time to maximize profit, productivity, and make sure all orders are delivered on time!
- Invoicing and Tracking
The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for setting up client accounts, invoicing, tracking progress, and making sure the invoices are paid in full and the order will be delivered on time.