Контінентал Фармерз Груп
Continental farmers group, an agricultural company with international investments, is looking for an INVESTMENT ANALYST
Key Skills & Experience:
- Developed skills in financial modeling, business valuation and investment analysis;
- Ability to link project implementation with financial results of the company;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to present and debate a point under pressure;
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience in investment banking, consulting, transaction services, corporate strategy or investment;
- Fluent English, Ukrainian;
- Experience at BIG4 is a plus;
- Excellent MS Excel and data manipulation competencies.
- Financial modelling (DCF) and valuation of investment projects potential targets;
- Calculation of financial and non-financial project KPI's (DPP, IRR, NPV, ROIC and etc.) and their sensitivity analysis;
- Preparation of investment memos for the management team;
- Monitoring macroeconomic, industry and other indicators to understand key market trends;
- Various analytical support, including strategy update, M&A transactions
What We Offer:
- Interesting projects in a leading agricultural company;
- All social guarantees in accordance with current legislation;
- Competitive salary level;
- The possibility of professional and career growth;
- Professional training and development programs.
If you are interested in this vacancy and you meet the key requirements, please send your resume!
By sending your resume, you consent to the processing of personal data by the company within the framework of the current legislation of Ukraine.
Please note that feedback on the results of the resume review is provided within two weeks in case of a positive decision on your candidacy.
In case of rejection of the resume for the declared vacancy, we enter it into the company's external personnel reserve and can return to consideration as soon as we have a suitable vacancy.