Gameloft Ukraine is looking for a talented UI Artist with a passion for creating visually appealing interfaces for mobile games. You will closely collaborate with UI/UX Designer, Game Designers & 2D Artists creating and developing unique UI visuals that enhance the player's experience.
Join our team and help create a visually stunning and immersive experience for our users.
- Strong professional experience in UI Art;
- Understanding of graphic design principles (composition: line, shape, proportions, combinatorics, typographic and font composition);
- Understanding of basic artistic principles (color, tone, lighting, perspective);
- Understanding of UI/UX principles (logical and functional aspects, accents, CTA);
- Creativity, ability to provide and implement original and fresh ideas;
- Flexibility (personal & professional);
- Willingness to work as a part of team (feedbacks, collaboration, deadlines);
- Passion for mobile video games.
Will be a plus:
- Professional education (Design / Fine Arts);
- Experience in UI/UX;
- Understanding of mobile games market;
- Creating visually appealing and artistic UI designs (based on provided UI/UX wireframes) that align with the game's theme and target audience.
- Collaborating with the team to develop a cohesive visual style for the game's UI;
- Creating visual design for UI layouts, including backgrounds, frames, and functional zones;
- Developing visual designs for UI elements, such as buttons, titles, lists, hints, and notifications;
- Creating UI content art, including icons, currency, and rewards.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and worldwide opportunities.
Your portfolio will convey technical mastery and a natural eye for artistic creativity and design. Qualified candidates will be asked to complete an art assessment.