Do you have super customer service skills, a passion for travel and are motivated by making the best deals? We are looking for an energetic
Travel Manager to join our team.
A Travel Manager is responsible for all aspects of business travel, manages travel arrangements, assists with choosing the best corporate travel vendors for the business, organizes and monitors travel expenses, and looks out for the well-being of business travelers.
- Plan, book and purchase trips to travel in Ukraine and abroad;
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements (tickets, accommodation, transfers, per diems, insurance) for employees;
- Confirm and provide travelers with all needed travel information;
- Define and arrange the best quality and price travel options;
- Cooperate with service providers and vendors, manage contracts, and negotiate the rates;
- Manage and follow to travel budget, process invoices, and maintain a filing system for all travels;
- Process travel reports and handle reimbursements;
- Assure that all travelers follow the Company’s Travel Policy;
- Collect travel feedback, initiate improvements, and help to update the Company’s Travel Policy;
- Provide support for maintaining visas, if needed.
- At least 3+ years of strong experience in the travel management area;
- Experience in working with online travel booking tools and service providers (transportation, hotels, translation and notary, embassies);
- Good understanding of travel & expense processing and reporting;
- Strong understanding of the urgency for finding solutions and informing travelers on changes;
- Strong understanding of the “high level service” approach;
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide prompt responses to inquiries;
- Time management and accuracy skills to fulfill travel details;
- Excel skills;
- English - Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of international travel regulations (incl. visa processing), customs and currencies;
- Experience in the IT sector.
- Client-oriented with demonstrated sound work ethics;
- Effective communicator, able to quickly and clearly reveal detailed information;
- Able to coordinate ad-hoc issues and find alternative solutions;
- Punctual and super attentive to details (names, dates, numbers, deadlines);
- Strong negotiator;
- Sociable and with a good sense of humor.
How it works:
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position - 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
What we offer:
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Medical insurance and mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.